Location: Austin, TX
As an Account Manager you will work as the single point of contact between Mindglobal and Client Project Manager.
- Do you want room to grow your professional and personal skills?
- Would you enjoy working with Fortune 1000 firms, but while working for a small, innovative company?
- Would you enjoy working in a “start-up environment” but for an established company?
Mindglobal is a leading wireless telecom management firm that works with Fortune 500 and other large enterprises. We help these companies buy the same wireless services they’re already using, but for less money by performing detailed financial analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- The AM is the liaison between Mindglobal internal departments, Client, and the carriers and will work closely with the Client Project Manager.
- The AM is involved in every aspect from the service delivery to the day to day operations of wireless activity at Client and responsible for communicating the overall Mindglobal objectives to the Client Leads.
- The AM is the escalation point of contact for Help Desk.
- The AM is instrumental in quality control, maintenance and implementing process improvement ongoing.
- The AM will update the procurement catalog and update any communication points on the portals regarding any process changes around procurement.
- Assist in acquisition/divestiture of new Companies to and from the Client corporate umbrella.
- Monitors inquiries into the Employee Care Center (Help Desk) for strategic changes to be made to the portal to increase efficiency for the end user.
Mindglobal isn’t for everyone. We move fast, and expect each member of our team to be willing to go that extra mile in support of our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years work experience.
- Self-driven, detailed, process and results-oriented.
- Communicate openly and clearly with teammates and clients.
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package (excellent Medical and more) and a positive, exciting work environment.
Do you fit? Apply Now. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your reply, please indicate your experience and what you could add to our team.
Position is in Austin, TX. Offices on 360 overlooking Lake Austin.